The Investment group offers its services as a management company with the function of the sole executive body. The Investment group has efficient personnel and years of experience in management.
Decisions on the transfer of companies to the management of the Investment Group are made to achieve the following goals:
- The desire of shareholders (participants) to improve the efficiency of company management.
- The need to bring the company out of crisis.
- Reformation, restructuring of a group of companies.
- Formation of the management system in the holding.
- Prevention of corporate conflict.
- Prevention of attempts to seize control of the company.
- Countering the use of various corporate conflict schemes, such as dividing an asset into a number of legal entities, dilution a package of controlling shares (interests) by taking of the appropriate corporate decisions by the shareholders (participants), to the detriment of the interests of other shareholders (participants).
- Protection of the sole executive body from prosecution, including at the stage of initiating criminal proceedings against the natural person.
- Counterstand to the use of raider capture schemes, including the creation of obstacles to schemes for the withdrawal of control to offshore companies.
- Creation of a management company regulated by the shareholder (participant) or headed by this shareholder (participant) in order to exercise direct current control over the operational financial and economic activities of the company. This reduces the risk of shortcoming of the managers.
- Improvement the coordination of activities of the interrelated companies group. This creates the possibility of effective regulating of the cash flows and optimizing the use of resources. Additional opportunities for tax planning are also provided.
- The centralization and concentration of certain functions reduce the management costs. At the same time, the management company is capable to bring into the fold the highly qualified specialists, whose knowledge and experience will serve the interests of the managed companies.
- The centralization of the operational management in a group of companies makes it possible to develop and implement a single development strategy, to centralize planning and control.